Saturday, March 21, 2009

Blisters on tip of my toe from soccer cleats!!! Ooh painful....?

Blisters on tip of my toe from soccer cleats!!! Ooh painful....?
I get blisters from my cleats on the tip of my toes, right below my big toe on the side, and on the other side of my foot below my pinky toe... oh and by the way, my cleats arent too small or too big.
Does anyone have any ideas how to prevent blisters from occuring? Without buying new cleats or new socks obviously because I'm not in an area where they are available.
Thanks!

2 comments:

  1. Go to a pharmacy or store to see it you can get little sticky pads to put on the irritated areas to protect them. This is what i do for my hockey skates.

    ReplyDelete
  2. same here! its like a bubble of skin and ater underneeth. it reely hurts. somone told me to pop it but that brings on a calis. wat to dooo?!!!?

    ReplyDelete