Saturday, March 21, 2009

Please help me- im in pain :( i beg of you just look in here to see if you know!?

Please help me- im in pain :( i beg of you just look in here to see if you know!?
i cant stretch my stomach!! - the area from where my breasts end and my pelvis begins.
it really hurts- even when im just go lay down in bed- it hurts!!
i dont know what to do.
the other day that whole area gave me a lot of pain - it mght have been because of the sit up i did- but i only did the standard fifty !!!
please help me!!

im young - 15 - pretty healthy
i have what i call a weak stomach- which justs is that when i eat anything- its noticeable-
i dont eat much -just the right amount and dont starve myself
no previous out standing health problems

help???
thank you :)

4 comments:

  1. what solutions are you open to. from your description sounds like your pain is related to your cycle and we have a solution that you should look at email me at ruth@atmite.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't really know what the heck your talking about. That's a fact. I don't know what to say because you haven't asked a question you only went on and on about some excersises.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Let's see... your stomach hurts but you did 50 sit-ups yesterday. Do you think that doing the sit-ups might be part of your problem?If your stomach is hurting, QUIT DOING SIT-UPS! It's hard to go beyond this, though. You don't really give enough information to even begin to guess what might be wrong. If you lay off the sit-ups and you're still having abdominal pain, you need to see a doctor.

    ReplyDelete
  4. the same thign happened to me... i did 150 crunches in one night and coulnt move the next morning. i was in really hrrible pain. but it will wear off, th epain meansd its working,thats sad but true. im 14 and healthy-ish and i felt the same way. i hurt in the same area, and also my middle back and obliques, it hurts but trust me great resuklts. should go away in 3-7 days. my ouchies took about 4. nice results...under alll my fat. lol Source(s): please answer my questions!

    ReplyDelete