Saturday, March 21, 2009

International student need HELP about medical care in England?

International student need HELP about medical care in England?
Hi,
I am an international student at first year in university. I felt very ill today and now i think i have a quite high fever. I registered at NHS about 3 years ago when i first came to the UK, when i stayed at a boarding college to do my A' levels. however i have since moved on to uni to a different city and i have lost my nhs card and number.
I was wondering what i would have to do to consult a doctor if my fever gets worse and where i would have to go. I registered with a doctor last year, but that was when i was staying at a private student accommodation and i have now moved and have not registered with anyone after that. since it is friday i cannot contact my uni and was wondering if anyone here could tell me what i would be able to do if I the fever gets worse.
thanks

1 comment:

  1. Go to your nearest emergency room. They will not deny you care. You need to be seen by a professional!

    ReplyDelete