Saturday, March 21, 2009

Been running alot and i have a knee area pain...?

Been running alot and i have a knee area pain...?
im 18 and i sometimes worked out but not as often as i have been this past month. i have become very motivated to lose weight/tone up for this summer. so basically everyday for about a month i have been running/sprinting/jogging/walking for an hour. then later that day ill play basketball for 30min to an hour sometimes.
but today i went for my run and the side of my right knee area sort of..has me in pain only when i start to jog/run


http://i607.photobucket.com/albums/tt156...

it is my "yingu"
and "ququan"

on that picture that is in pain....

anyone know what i can do to have that pain go away so i can continue working towards my summer goal.......?

thanks..

2 comments:

  1. avoid running on hard ground such as pavments etc try to run on grass of softer ground

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a back leg pain from running.

    ReplyDelete