Saturday, March 21, 2009

What type of headache do I have? Dehydrated? PLEASE HELP?

What type of headache do I have? Dehydrated? PLEASE HELP?
okay yesterday i ran 6.5 miles at the gym and then i walked 1.5 miles around my neighborhood with my best friend. i drank about 2 liters before/during workout in all. and then i drank about 1 more liter after the gym and with dinner.

so in all let's say about 3.5 liters of water.
i felt okay yesterday, but today ive had such a horrible headache all day. i took aleve and it didnt help.

its pain on my forehead and concentrated on my temples. could i still be dehydrated? or something else? i ate about 1500 calories yesterday in all. all healthy.

and today i drank about 2.5 liters of water...what else should i do?
please help.
im 17, 5'5'', and 105 lbs if that matters

No comments:

Post a Comment