Saturday, March 21, 2009

PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ ANSWER!!!!!!!!!!!?

PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ ANSWER!!!!!!!!!!!?
Hit My Head on My Own Knee?? PLZ ANSWER!!?
Okayy, so yesterday, I was on a friend's trampoline, and in the middle of doing a flip, I ended up hitting the bridge of my nose into my knee. It startled me for a few seconds, and my nose started to bleed. It stopped within 5 minutes. Since yesterday, I have been having minor headaches and some nausea, and the bridge of my nose is a bit swollen. Plz plz put my worrying to rest. What do you think it is? I'm worried sick!

3 comments:

  1. you migth of broke you nose i go to a docter and explain EVERY THING or else he cant help you GOOD LUCK!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dont panic it is normal for you to feel this way after hitting your nose however make an appointment with your doctor to check for any serious injuries.

    ReplyDelete
  3. you should really go to the doctor. you could have seriously hurt something!it might just be temporary pain, but have it checked out just in case. take some asprins in the meantime for the pain. good luck!

    ReplyDelete