Saturday, March 21, 2009

My right side keeps hurting!?

My right side keeps hurting!?
My right side has been hurting for 3 days now. My parents called the doctor and they think I pulled an oblic muscle but it doesn't seem like a pulled muscle cause it's like this stabbing pain in my side. I went to the ER yesterday and they didn't find anything in the CAT scan. The doctor said that it may be the start of appendicitis and if it gets worse to come ack but my parents are hesitating to take me back. It has def. gotten worse! Any advice? Will they remove my appendix?

2 comments:

  1. The usual definitive diagnosis for appendicitis is pain that starts generalized and moves to the lower right side of the abdomen, fever and an elevated white count. There's an old, old test also - your breath will start to smell like rotten apples. Other symptoms include no appetite, upset stomach and being thirsty.If your in enough pain that it is interfering with your life, you need to go to the ER. If the pain suddenly stops, get there even faster as that is a sign the appendix has burst. The good thing about appendicitis today is that they can do the surgery laproscopically, which means less pain and less time in the hospital.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmm this can also be a simple cause aswell do you exercise?when you are sitting on the chair such muscal can hurt like a ***** lol....i had the similar problem but the pain was on the right turns out i was sitting in a crappy way lol

    ReplyDelete