Saturday, March 21, 2009

Shoulder blade agony-trapped nerve?

Shoulder blade agony-trapped nerve?
For 5 weeks now have had constant nerve pain in right shoulder blade. arm weakness. had chiropractic and physio still no relief. hot packs help but once they go cold the problem is back. cant sleep or find a comfy way to lie. Also had ultrasound but they found no rotator cuff problems. I am sure the doctor thinks it is all in my head but he should follow me around 24 hours and see for himself the desperation I am. I can move my arms and it eases my shoulder if I hold my arm up for a bit. once I put it down it is back again. whats going on?

1 comment:

  1. my shoulder has been having phantom pain too. The doc says there's some weakness, but nothing with the rotator. Strange we have the same symptoms. I did do physical therapy for a while and the uncomfortable should feeling subsided.... but came back the minute I stopped working it regularly. Good luck with your shoulder... mine is driving me nuts. My chiropractor told me NOT to sleep on my side because it was pushing my shoulder out of joint and stretching the ligaments.... but I just can't sleep on my back so I guess I have to live with it. :o(

    ReplyDelete