Saturday, March 21, 2009

Can a drooping eyelid correct itself if it's caused by and accident?

Can a drooping eyelid correct itself if it's caused by and accident?
Hello. I was recently in a car accident and the stupid airbag hit my right eye really hard. My eye swelled up, and became blood shot. I went to the doctor to have it checked out and they said the eye was fine itself, and gave me some drops for the redness.

It has now been 6 days since the accident, and the redness has completely gone away, and my eye is pretty much healed BUT....

NOW THE LID IS LOWER!!!!!!!! you can see it in the mirror a little, but it shows up REALLY BAD in pictures! OMFG!!!!!!!! THIS BOTHERS ME SOOOOO MUCH!!!!!!!

I looked it up and found out that this can be caused by an accident!!! NOOOOOOO!!!!!! ARE YOU SERIOUS!!!!! IS THIS REALLY PERMANENT?!?!?!?!?!!?

Is it possible that this will go away and correct itself on its own, or do i have to go get surgery?!?!?!?!?!

If surgery is the only option, how much would it cost....with insurance, and with out insurance....


any info. would help! thanks! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment