Saturday, March 21, 2009

Does it sound like i have cancer?

Does it sound like i have cancer?
iv had a lump on the back of my neck for a year over a year in fact and in the spot my neck likes to crack if i put presur to the lump and tilt my head it cracks loudly maybe a bone out of alinment?my throat is bothering me its hard to eat feels like im chokeing on something when i talk my right side same side as the lump hurts slightly and is the side that feels like somethings stuck on that side if i turn my head feels like my necks to big but it doesent look swollen i can only feel two lumps or swollen glans no sore throat tho im scared its lymphoma i went to my doctor she gave me antibiotic and she did the following tests cbc,chestxray,and blood all normal but 2 weeks ago my chest pain left frome what doctors said was brohncidis what do you think is wrong am i dieng of cancer or lymphoma?

3 comments:

  1. Cancer or Lymphoma would have showed up in the blood tests. Don't stress too much. I would talk to your doctor about your issues again, if you don't find out what you need. Get a different Doc. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had a bump on my back for over a year. Finally went to the doctor. It ended up just being a cyst. Your case may be the same. Get it checked. If it is serious, treatment is very possible, and successful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I sincerely doubt you are dying of cancer or lymphoma. Something would have shown up on the blood tests. It sounds like it's a musculoskeletal problem in your neck - nothing that will kill you. You have plenty of time to take a writing class so that you can learn to use punctuation.

    ReplyDelete