Saturday, March 21, 2009

I was rear ended at 55mph I have had 2 decompression surgery and need one for L5 can I expect a decent award?

I was rear ended at 55mph I have had 2 decompression surgery and need one for L5 can I expect a decent award?
3yrs ago I applied brakes to avoid hitting a vehicle that made a sudden stop.I was rammed from behind by another vehicle.I received disc damage to C 5,6,7 and L 5 and need to have L 5 removed and fused,this happened on the expressway in Cook county IL...I have suffered extreme pain everyday and need to take Percocet to ease the pain, I have a lawyer but she won't tell me about how much I can expect I am only looking for the proper range ...The high end or the low end, and I would not hold her to that figure, so if some one could tell me what to expect for the injury It have it would help a great deal....the other driver was found guilty.

3 comments:

  1. Just your life should be more than enough, if you nothing else..........sorry about the damage to your back though, hope you get well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That varies from state to state. Look up what it is in IL, or get a new lawyer if she sucks and won't answer your simple questions.

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes you should be able to expect something

    ReplyDelete