Saturday, March 21, 2009

Are the doctors right what do you think?

Are the doctors right what do you think?
I have been sick for a month and a half. Vommitting, Nausea, Dizziness, Hot/Cold Flashes, Constipation/Diahrea,Pressure N my abdomen, Cramps..... ect now My sinuses are starting in and adding to that, Headaches,Seezing, Runny, Nose, Hackers cough, and my period made it even worse, horrible cramps, and my whole left side hurts, from a cyst im pretty sure, I have had my gallbladder taken out and I have Hpv I was seen by a doc and they say its all from my period what do you think???

3 comments:

  1. The first group definitely sound like they are period related. The second group seem like it's just a cold or the flu.From personal experiences with severe period pain, I get cold/hot flashes, nauseous w/ some vomiting, bowel issues, and definite pressure. I also sweat more and there's a dimming in my vision, like someone turned down the lights in the room. My doctor told me as soon as I am 100% sure I could have my uterus taken out but I want o have children first so I am dealing. I currently take bc pills continuously so I don't have a period and it really helps.

    ReplyDelete
  2. no....I don't believe the symptoms you describe are due to your period... cramps, dizziness and hot flashes may be due to hormonal fluctuations...but diarrhoea, vomitting and head and nasal symptoms are something else....some kind of infection...and it sounds like it is not getting better.....go to another doctor and get a 2nd opinion. Source(s): nurse :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to say hormones. When they change, your body goes into a rampage. It passes, and unfortunately, I wouldnt be ableto tell you how long. The doctors do seem to be on the right track, I think they just lamed the answer down so you could understand it, but if I had to sum it up in one word, I would say period to get it as close as possible to the truth.If your temp is hot, I would also look into an infection.

    ReplyDelete