Saturday, March 21, 2009

Freaked out about going to neurologist!! Help!!?

Freaked out about going to neurologist!! Help!!?
i havent gone to neurologist yet...but supposedly soon i am....im freaked out beyond belief..but its worse now than before. I talked to my bff and boyfriend and they know how i hate any type of doctor and they calm me a lil and stuff......i told them i wasnt going to go but they got madd at that and they said i had to cuz they dont want anything wrong with me..like im going for my constant head pain and burning pain in my head. its been here since i had my concussion in october..so yeah....

3 comments:

  1. Neurologists are just about the least scary doctors you can go to see. They won't do anything painful or invasive to you, just ask you a lot of questions, ask you to do a few goofy things like touching your finger to your nose or watching them move their finger around, and possibly order some (non painful, non invasive) tests. Take some deep breaths and try to relax. Think about how much better you'll feel without that constant head pain. Wouldn't it be great if they could get rid of it for you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. He/ she will just talk to you and likely order some tests. Why are you so freaked out? I go to a neurologist for migraines. It's pretty much a non-event.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Calm down, it's not that bad.Put your mind to something else.

    ReplyDelete