Saturday, March 21, 2009

I have back pain in my lower back...?

I have back pain in my lower back...?
Okay so a couple of months ago I started having severe bpain in my lower back and a bump raised up on my back almost like i had hit something...after an er visit and asteroid shot and pain medicine the pain slowly went away....but now its back..the bump and everything... woke up this morning and my upper left leg and hip are numb? Whats going on? I dont have insurance currently..its so expensive to go to the doctor.

1 comment:

  1. I have been dealing with this same thing for the past 3 years now. Go to the Dr. it sounds like you might have a disc problem. It may cost a lot but you want to get it looked at maybe with an MRI because it could lead into something worse. In the mean time try heat for 20 min and then ice for 20 mins that will help with the swelling if there is any. You really should request an MRI though. Good Luck back pain is very frustrating! Source(s): My back pain!

    ReplyDelete