Saturday, March 21, 2009

My Back Hurts a lot??????????

My Back Hurts a lot??????????
As long as I can remember it hurt. I haven't fallen or anything to injure it. Back in fourth grade I used to carry a heavy text book in my bag and I think that was what destroyed it! My book bag doesn't weigh much at all now and I don't slouch as much as I used to. I did go to the doctors and I got and x -ray. They said everything was fine but it may be a muscle problem. I always have to crack my back or lay on the floor. And either way, it hurts. What can I do? I'm only 14 by the way and in the 9th grade and it's very uncomfortable for me to sit with my back straight sometimes while in class. It's my lower back the most and a little bit around the middle and top. Can anyone please help? Thank you.

3 comments:

  1. ive had the same problem for about 5-6 years now and i am 22 years old. It is very frustrating, as ive tried everything from pills to physical therapy serveral times, to cordisol(sp?) injections in my spine. I am still currently extreme chronic pain, hardly get any sleep, and now experience panick attacks most of the day pretty much everyday. The only thing that has helped me were opiates, or painkillers. I was prescribed vicodin for some time, untill my doctor decided that is was too addicting to prescribe me them every month at my age. So now i just purchase my own Morphine from a friend ( has no acenominophen which gave me horrible ulcers in the past) and the morphine is by far the best pain relief i have had in the whole span of my back problems. I know they are addiciting, but its a risk im willing to take so i am not miserable every day and so im not comfounded to my bed everyday! Hope for the best, as i know how horrible this can be! Source(s): doctors, back pain patient, me

    ReplyDelete
  2. Id recommend going to a chriopractor,they can aligne your spine without pain and I think you might feel better

    ReplyDelete
  3. if it's muscle try going for a massage or find a massaging hot tub, it will relax those tense muscles and then work on any knots or tension that your back has.

    ReplyDelete