Saturday, March 21, 2009

Please answers, What did I do to my neck/top shoulder area? [Medical Related]?

Please answers, What did I do to my neck/top shoulder area? [Medical Related]?
Okay, I was in the shower this morning getting ready for school, as i've been doing since school started.
Well, I turned my neck around to wash my lower back and i heard a popping sound, real loud, it was short and it didn't hurt very much.
Then, as I was drying off, I noticed that I experienced pain when I raised my right arm to high, or if I turned my neck to the side.
[all this is on my right side]
I couldn't even get dressed for school, so i'm home right now, my mom went to work, but she said call her if i need her.
I CAN'T move my head to the right without it hurting, and even if I turned to to the left it hurts a little.
Then when I do mistake and turn my head to the right, i get a painful sensation and it lasts for 5-7sec, and it's VERY PAINFUL.
please let me no what to do to fix it, medicines, ER?, any home remedies? [i cant swallow pills]
I'll check back incase you have any questions.

2 comments:

  1. It could be a sign that you have poor posture or you don't stretch out enough.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that happend to me once just move it around it may hurt but it helps

    ReplyDelete