Saturday, March 21, 2009

What is the most insane injury you've ever gotten?

What is the most insane injury you've ever gotten?
I'm really accident prone, and find the most outlandish ways to damage myself. Is anyone else like this? Do you have a cool story about it? Here's my most ridiculus injury.
I worked at a KFC and wore false nails. I was mixing a shake when the blades cut through the cup and ripped the nail off my index finger, splattering the inside of the machine with blood like Saw 4, ripping off the false nail and most of the real nail and my finger up to the second knuckle.
It's pretty gross and painful. Can you top it?

4 comments:

  1. craked head open!

    ReplyDelete
  2. knee popped. im 14 and when i was 9 i was playing with chain saws and i tried to cut a tree and the thing was so heavy i missed chopped half of my patella was excruted from my leg resulting in 3 surgeries and 13 month rehab

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ouch.I've only had two serious injuries in my life.First was when my finger got caught in a closing car door. My Asian mother being the frugal prude denied the need to go to a doctor for three hours (she finally gave in to my crying marathon). My middle finger was broken...Second was when I tripped and cut my ankle open, necessitating my need for stitches. There was a lot of blood and my best friend running around in a circle hysterically.

    ReplyDelete
  4. uh severe dislocation of my left knee i had 180cc of fluid consisting of water blood and fat drained from it and it had me out of work and school for 2 years then i had surgery

    ReplyDelete