Saturday, March 21, 2009

Please help me i cant sleep!?

Please help me i cant sleep!?
i just got back from the beach yesterday and i stayed up really late the night before we left.
when i got home i was so tired! i tryed to take a nap but i couldnt go to sleep! last night i just layed in my bed awake and i was exausted but i couldnt go to sleep! i woke up early and now im trying to go back to sleep but i cant!
whats wrong with me??
i have baggs under my eyes and im so tired i feel sick!
any tips on how to help me sleep??
please help me!

2 comments:

  1. i have sleeping problems too, and i find that they are especially linked to doing something exciting then just leaving it behind. but mine are more anxiety linked and i dont know if yours is anxiety or just not being able to sleep. i have had both but they are completely different. honestly, i dontt like taking medicine for things like sleeping, it makes me feel silly.. so what gets me through tough nights is sucking it up, closing my eyes, numbing my body, and not thinking of anything. just kind of lay therewell i hope it helps! Source(s): i have a hard time sleeping after vacations too

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have this problem a lot. One thing that's helped me is counting. Yeah I know is cliche but it works for me. I'll lay down and getting comfortable and start counting backwards from 1000 with each breath I take. I usually don't make it any lower than 950. If sleeping is not a usual problem for you then head to the store and get some Tylenol PM. If it's a constant problem then talk to your doctor about Ambein. It works great for trouble sleepers like me.

    ReplyDelete