Saturday, March 21, 2009

Two broken legs...afraid to go to school?

Two broken legs...afraid to go to school?
ive already been out for a week...and i want to go back because i will not be able to handle so much make up work. also, it happened kind of...awkwardly, so i dont want to explain it to people

i have one big boot thing on my left ankle, and a cast from my toes to my hip on my left leg and i have crutches...not to mention...a neckbrace for a pulled muscle (but it's not hard core...its the foamy kind)

i just need a...sort of boost...to get me ready to go to school on monday...and maybe some advice

4 comments:

  1. Go to school. It will be awkward but I think if you get your life back to normal as much as possable the healing will seem to go quicker. Hope all goes well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. how did you kill yourself?

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my goodness how did you do that?! that stinks :/yea you should probably stay home but see about getting a homebound teacher. geez, get better!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You should get lots of bed rest. Be sure that your prepared, because if your going to use the crutches, be prepared because after a long time using them constantly like at school they start to hurt your shoulders and arms, i would tell you to use a wheel chair they're way better if both legs are injured.

    ReplyDelete