Saturday, March 21, 2009

Was i close to overdosing or just dehydrated?

Was i close to overdosing or just dehydrated?
i was at a party and i did one and a half ecstacy tablets. i didnt even feel them though. so i drank a few beers and and went to my friends house. after that we did a bit of vicadin and then i get really tired. so i lay down for a bit. he insists i get up so i do. and then when i do i start feeling this strange feeling. its like a warm fuzzy heat that starts from my toes and goes up to my head and then back down again. my legs got all wobbly and i couldnt stand anymore, by body just collapsed. i couldnt talk or move and my vision was way blurry. ive felt this way once before when i wasnt on any drugs. is it from dehydration?

2 comments:

  1. I think it was a combination of everything. If it was your first time taking x maybe you should have only taken one tablet. On x you can drink alot so maybe you just got a little too drunk and well the vicodin didn't help im sure thats what made your body tired. Dude just take it easy. Pace yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you seem pretty close to an over dose. Maybe your body is telling you something

    ReplyDelete