Saturday, March 21, 2009

Who can I include in a Health Insurance Plan?

Who can I include in a health Insurance Plan?
I am fed up with this whole health insurance thing.

I am wondering if I can purchase my own health Insurance plan to cover
my household. ie me31, my wife31 and our daughter 5 months, my mother57 and my father59 which the 5 of us live in the same house. and My two other daughters 10 & 6 from a previous marriage who my ex has custody and they live with. I have visitation. My younger sister 27 who lives between here in NY during the summer and FLA during the winter. who does not live in the same house as the first 5. All in all a total of 8 people 3 of which who do not live in the same house but have the sam last name. My wife myself my mother and my younger sister are gainfully employed.

Please ask for more detail if you can really answer this.

Us health care system really needs to be changed. we have the worst health in the world for industrialized nations.

Lets look at England for Social health - it isn't perfect but it works and its not like what Bush sr described.

Any real info would help.

Thanks

J

No comments:

Post a Comment