Saturday, March 21, 2009

Dullness in my left ear. CAN't pop it . ANY ADVICE or help?

Dullness in my left ear. CAN't pop it . ANY ADVICE or help?
Ok i got slapped in the left ear about 3 days ago. From that time i got slapped i had dullness in my left ear. I could pop my right ear perfectly but when i try to pop my left ear, this air comes out of my right ear. Like i can feel it come out of my left ear. And this happens everytime when i try to pop my left ear. Anybody know what happennd and is this a serious problem or something. I have slight dullness in my left ear for hearing. Anyway, any help or advice would be very helpful.thanks

2 comments:

  1. my friend slaps me around the head all the time too and my ears always do that but it soon goes away but if its been like that for 3 days i suggest going to a doctor nd as for whoever slapped you slap them back with a cricket bat(:

    ReplyDelete
  2. you might have blown your ear drum. if you can see a doctor

    ReplyDelete