Saturday, March 21, 2009

I've had a headache for 4 days now... help!?

I've had a headache for 4 days now... help!?
I'm sick with the flu, and my headache started on Tuesday. It's not so bad anymore, it's sort of just a pressure headache, and it gets into splitting pain whenever I cough or blow my nose. It's really annoying. I've taken everything I have to help my symptoms... Cold FX, Aspirin, Buckleys, and herbal stuff like homeopathic remedies, throat lasengers, home made cough syrup, (not together, of course)

Nothing seems to work. Fresh air isn't really an option, as I live in the city and our air is polluted. Baths help my body but not my head. It even hurts when I'm trying to sleep.

What can I do?

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a sinus pressure headache, maybe some kind of over-the-counter drug that combines a decongestant with a pain reliever would be the best thing to try.Another home remedy for sinus is to inhale hot steam from boiling water (if you do this, be careful not to burn yourself!) or rinse out the inside of your nose with warm salty water.Anyway, it sounds like you're slowly getting better and your headache is abating, so maybe you just need rest to take care of this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. maybe you have allergies

    ReplyDelete