Saturday, March 21, 2009

Is my heel broken? What should i do? plz help!?

Is my heel broken? What should i do? plz help!?
Hey im trying to figure this out with out going to the doc if at all possible.

I jumped a fence about a week ago and landed straight on my heel and since then it hurts really bad when i put a lot of pressure on it. The bottom of it isnt painful to the touch just to a lot of pressure. But the sides of it do hurt then i put very little pressure on it with my hand.

So do u think its broken?

What should i do to take care of it with out goin to the doc?

Thanks!!

3 comments:

  1. you could have broken or fractured it. honestly you might want to go to the doctor so u dont further injure your heel. idk weather they will put a cast on u or give u a brace or something. but it might also turn out that all you can do is let it heal. i would go to the doctor if i were u

    ReplyDelete
  2. it could be or not lets do this if you don't work and don'thave to move around much,and if you don't really have money for a doctor make your own brace and let it heal naturally.How do you think they healed back in the day?Alot of them died too. Sorry but you got to look at both sides. Source(s): country living

    ReplyDelete
  3. you may want to go to the doctor it could be more serious then what you think i broke my wrist and didnt even really swell up but my mom took me to the doctor any way and it was good we did or I could have hurt it even more Source(s): broke my wrist 2 days ago!!

    ReplyDelete