Saturday, March 21, 2009

Lower Back issues...?

Lower Back issues...?
I went to my doctor a few weeks ago because I pulled a muscle working out.This usually always happens once a month or so, but my lower back always feels out of whack.

I always feel like it needs to pop or something. It will pop when I am driving if i press my foot down on the floor. It will pop if I squeeze my feet together. It pops very easily , and seems like over time it just pops and hurts a little more. It has been like this for a couple of years.

Could this just be cause from muscle spasms? Is it really worth seeing a chiropractor? I have always just heard bad stories, and things like that they will have to see you all the time (to drain the money out of you).
Is there anything else I can do? My doctor did have some x-rays taken of my back last time I seen him, and I was told that everything looks fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment