Saturday, March 21, 2009

Sharp and dull pain in my legs and sometimes arms.?

Sharp and dull pain in my legs and sometimes arms.?
For about a couple days now ( but it has happened before but not as painful) I have been experiencing dull pains in my legs. It feels like its inside the bone and it doesn't really go away but just not as intense all the time. Well after i recovered from an upper respitory infection, I started having chills and then my leg pain grew worse and sharper. i feel them around the base of my big toe, in my foot and around my shins, and calves, even my thighs. I dunno if its muscular or not but it feels more like bone pain. It's so painful that it prevents me from sleeping well at night. I have no way to get to the hospital now so i was wondering if someone knows what this might be.

2 comments:

  1. Try whirlpool or hot tub soaks, 20 minutes twice a day + gentle massage. Ask any pharmacist about Aleve. Drink 6-8 glasses plain water every day.If no better in 7-10 days, see a doc.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It could be any number of things from lactic acid building up in your muscles causing them to cramp. If you haven't had any recent surgeries i wouldn't worry about blood clots in your arteries or veins. Unless you have a history of blood clots. Try drinking plenty of fluids. If you are out of the growing stage to have growing pains, try calling into a clinic in your area. Sometimes if you call and ask the advise of the Dr on staff they will help you. Also, if you can take aspirin/tylenol i would try and stay medicated. Not too much tho. good luck Source(s): I'm a MRI/CT Technologist

    ReplyDelete