Saturday, March 21, 2009

Why my shoulder (Ball & Socket) joint paining as unbearable since two months and also fore-arm since one mont?

Why my shoulder (Ball & Socket) joint paining as unbearable since two months and also fore-arm since one mont?
The ball and socket joint of the shoulder is paining very much and unbearable. I am not able to do any thing with this hand. Even I can not hold the cell phone for more than 10 minutes. Due to this I am not able to sleep proper during nights. Please any one give me the solution for this.

1 comment:

  1. Sorry to say it sounds like a rotater cuff problem. I had this 2 years ago and you are having the same symptoms I had. If you wait too long you could end up with a frozen shoulder. I would make an appointment with an Orthepedic right away, he may be able to give you a steroid shot, (that hurt me worse than my shoulder pain and needed surgery anyway) but, he will x=ray it and tell you what is going on and what you need to do.Best Wishes and go to Doc now, it won't get better on it's own. If you have an option of surgery or even if you have to have sugery there is a book that can help you along with a good massage therapist. i wasn't happy with the Physical Therapy (I have Fibromyalgia) and this book helped me get through to the range of motion that i needed to get to with my massage therapst. They have techniques for self treatment, but I would definetly have your shoulder x-rayed first to find out exactly what you have.Best Wishes Source(s): The Frozen Shoulder Workbook by Clair Davies, NCTMB

    ReplyDelete