Saturday, March 21, 2009

How to treat and heal infected naval piercing!?

How to treat and heal infected naval piercing!?
i am getting laparocopic surgery next friday, and just yesterday my naval piercing started looking really red. and today it is so swollen the ring will not move. and there is crust. it hurts to bad to even touch it.
i need this infection cleared up in a week. ive been doing hot compress with sea salt and water. i put peroxide on it too. i can not go to the doctor cause my mom doesnt know i have the piercing. please, tell me what to do, i need it healed FAST!!

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you need to take it out. If you are having surgery they are going to make you take out all your piercings anyways. Source(s): Experenced with piercings, I have 7, one being my navel (had it done 5 years).

    ReplyDelete